Brian McNamee

H2o

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3970679

It amazes me how much of these old needles, cloths, and things this guy keeps coming up with. It's hard to imagine a person keeping every item the way he has. It seems to me like he was planning to blackmail the guy or something. I don't know, but this guy is as much of a slimeball as the people who've lied about the situation.

we fans 'demanded' the long ball, then we complained about the lack of pitching....what were these athletes supposed to do..it is in their nature to be better than the day before or the person before.....

i count myself among the minority that says i got what i wanted, and refuse to go after the players for giving me what i wanted....does that make it right??? nope.....but they gave me what i wanted...at the time....

The '98 season with McGuire and Sosa comes to mind. That was one of the most exciting things I've ever seen in baseball. Two guys going back and forth until the last week of the season, dueling for the HR record. It was awesome. I'm not complaining either. It's just sad that all these people are being hunted down. The A-Rod thing also. It was not supposed to be made public, but they keep throwing these people under the bus. It was from 2003 for pete's sake. He hasn't tested positive since they changed things. All of this is getting to be too much.