Another Kiffin blunder

Cynical

... just shut up.

Linky

But when it was obvious that Jeffrey wasn't going to Tennessee, Kiffin took off the gloves.

According to Jeffrey and Wilson, Kiffin told Jeffrey that if he chose the Gamecocks, he would end up pumping gas for the rest of his life like all the other players from that state who had gone to South Carolina.

Let's see. Kiffin has:

• Insulted SEC coaches - check
  • insulted SEC recruits - check
  • insulted SEC schools - check

What's next? The conference?

Pumping gas? Man,Kiffen is great. Non-stop entertainment. I don't have a favorite in the SEC,but I hope that buffoon gets his ass kicked by everybody in conference this year. :(

I'm really looking forward to his first game against the South Carolina. I'm not sure Spurrier has the guns to take him down, but he will give it everything he's got. This is the type of game that if he had the talent to dominate, he would run the score up into the hundreds if could.

EDIT: Looks like they're playing on Halloween in South Carolina! Should be fun.

I'm really looking forward to his first game against the South Carolina. I'm not sure Spurrier has the guns to take him down, but he will give it everything he's got. This is the type of game that if he had the talent to dominate, he would run the score up into the hundreds if could.

EDIT: Looks like they're playing on Halloween in South Carolina! Should be fun.

Maybe, maybe not. Spurrier may only get scraps to play against when USC(East) plays Tenn.

Kiffin and Tenn will have to play GA, Florida, and Bama before hand.

IIRC, all three schools (coaches and recruits included) have a bone to pick with Mr. Kiffin.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.