Time to restructure Kelsays contract

Magox

Sorry, you are correct. Since the Bills are not hurting for cap space, why would he need to restructure his contract? If I were Kelsay I think I would refuse whether anyone believed I was worth $5M or not.

If i were the Bills. I'd cut him. Then let him sign with another team for 2 mill a year max.

Kelsey sucks. cut him

Yeah cut him with out having his replacement that seems to be a good idea :thumbsup: . We seem to love to have holes that can be filled by other (at this point) unknown players. I want to know who is going to replace Dock first and have someone locked up BEFORE we let anyone else leave (even if they suck, although I agree he is half decent at run plays). I would like to see him go but who do we get first (that is better, right now) The draft takes time, esply on the lines. So we are wasting some of RWs cash. It is not like he doesn't have any to spend.

Listening to Sirius NFL radio yesterday they talked about this exact topic. Their thoughts "Kelsay needs to restructure or he has to be cut. Cutting him would save the Bills 1.5 million."

Kelsay is pretty good at runstopping but isn't that what the DT's are for? DE need to get to the qb!