Geno Hayes Stabbed In Head And Neck By Girlfriend.

Bucs' Hayes stabbed by girlfriend

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say the girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head and in the neck.

A Hillsborough County Sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend Saturday. The 21-year-old former Florida State player was treated and later released.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley on Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes and Bagley got into an argument, which led to Bagley grabbing a pair of scissors and stabbing Hayes in the head. He managed to get the scissors away from her, but authorities say she then grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Jail records show she was released Sunday on $25,000 bail.

That's one angry Biotch!!

Bucs' Hayes stabbed by girlfriend

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say the girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head and in the neck.

A Hillsborough County Sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend Saturday. The 21-year-old former Florida State player was treated and later released.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley on Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes and Bagley got into an argument, which led to Bagley grabbing a pair of scissors and stabbing Hayes in the head. He managed to get the scissors away from her, but authorities say she then grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Jail records show she was released Sunday on $25,000 bail.

That's one angry Biotch!!

I guess we can change the expression to "Shev" the mofo. :blink:

Man, what could he have POSSIBLY done/said to cause this?

Similarily--anyone following the Rhianna v Chris Brown drama? Just this morning I was wondering what SHE could have done to have the guy beat her face in like he did.

I'm not trying to de-victimize her, or justify what Brown did, but part of me wants to believe that people don't just snap for no apparent reason.

Two sides to every story, folks.

Man, what could he have POSSIBLY done/said to cause this?

Similarily--anyone following the Rhianna v Chris Brown drama? Just this morning I was wondering what SHE could have done to have the guy beat her face in like he did.

I'm not trying to de-victimize her, or justify what Brown did, but part of me wants to believe that people don't just snap for no apparent reason.

Two sides to every story, folks.

This is trending toward a PPP thread but...there's no excuse for one person putting their hands on another in anger. Self defense is something else.

What you need to keep in mind is that EVERYONE who snaps has a "reason". But 99% of those "reasons" are not valid at least in the eyes of the law.

This is trending toward a PPP thread but...there's no excuse for one person putting their hands on another in anger. Self defense is something else.

What you need to keep in mind is that EVERYONE who snaps has a "reason". But 99% of those "reasons" are not valid at least in the eyes of the law.

I'm not disagreeing with you on principle...but I think you're VASTLY underestimating the states of mind underwhich the law deems some actions permissable.

EDIT: slightly more valid. :blink: