Trent Edwards

Time to switch post graduate majors, Trent!

Stanford has a pioneering psychology department, some of the best minds and experiments (Prison Experiement not withstanding) in the field. \

Now that T.O.'s on the team, Trent should get friendly with some of the professors in THAT department. Get some free advice, may be even enroll. Shoot, it couldn't hurt a professional quarterback to hear some of the studied and established theories on sports leadership anyways!

Surely they've already produced AT LEAST one case study on T.O. Trent has the opportunity to become the first quarterback to ever figure out what makes this guy tick. Let's hope he cashes in, because if the other guys (Garcia, McNabb, and Romo) made T.O. a HOFer WITHOUT world class insight, imagine what Trent could do!

:lol:

Also, I tried to bump my epic Forming Storming Norming thread yesterday, but the board wouldn't let me. What's that all about? Here's the link: yep, here it is.If Trent fails, at least we'll have the team-building residue of a nice locker room storm to help us move forward! :lol: