T.O. Will Be A Great Ambassador For Buffalo, IMO

It seems that a lot of players come here and are expecting one thing and they find out it's not a city that's like it's reputation at all. The vast majority of players that have left Buffalo speak warmly of the city. A lot of them don't stick around because they can live in huge houses on the coast of Florida but they still seem to have a special feeling about the city. I think T.O. will find out it's a great city too and I think in interviews he will speak well of Buffalo when he's asked about the city and the team after he leaves. JMO

I think that he may have found himself a "home" where he will finally feel at peace given his childhood. Maybe I am looking at this through rose colored glasses, but I think that he is going to fall in love with the people of Buffalo and the fans are going to really take to him as well.

Is TO a bowler?

Hopefully Marshawn doesn't give him directions to Dave and Busters ... it would be like "run over the woman on chippewa, then turn left, 3 lights down, turn {blah blah blah} then, run over a mailbox {blah blah blah} then turn left on transit, go about 1/2 mile and it's on your right".

Like I metioned in another thread I hope he falls in love with the place..does his job on the field and ends his career here...eventhough he hasn't spent his entire career here if he ends his career here and helps this team back to the playoffs I can see him being as beloved as bruce, jim, thurman, reed etc

I think that he may have found himself a "home" where he will finally feel at peace given his childhood. Maybe I am looking at this through rose colored glasses, but I think that he is going to fall in love with the people of Buffalo and the fans are going to really take to him as well.

Jim Kelly cried when he was drafted by Buffalo but where does he live now? He married a Buffalo woman but he's really committed to the city and the team. T.O. Has always tried to be the biggest fish in the biggest pond and here, as long as he lives up to expectations, he'll be the biggest fish in a little pond but I think that will suit him well. JMO

Is TO a bowler?

Hopefully Marshawn doesn't give him directions to Dave and Busters ... it would be like "run over the woman on chippewa, then turn left, 3 lights down, turn {blah blah blah} then, run over a mailbox {blah blah blah} then turn left on transit, go about 1/2 mile and it's on your right".

Was he smoking those 4 blunts when relaying these directions?

if he ends his career here and helps this team back to the playoffs I can see him being as beloved as bruce, jim, thurman, reed etc

You are talking about four guys who are either in the HoF or will likely be in the HoF and played almost their entire careers here. Pretty lofty company don't you think?

You are talking about four guys who are either in the HoF or will likely be in the HoF and played almost their entire careers here. Pretty lofty company don't you think?
He may have just gotten here, but T.O could be more worthy of the HOF than any of them...

can't write the history of the league without him! :lol:

Is TO a bowler?

Yeah and "don't forget to pack heat and some blunts."