Speaking of Jim Kelly

Guest three3

how about his endorsement of a gambling web site on a canadian reservation that stole its customers identities and made fraudlent charges to their bank accounts?

http://www.wageronfootball.com/2005_archiv...nteraction.html

"These operations set up offshore, hoping to distance themselves from American law enforcement, but it's illegal activity," Bruce said.

Are celebrity endorsers like Kelly ever indicted in such cases?

"I'm not aware of any cases where celebrity endorsers have been charged, but I couldn't totally rule it out," Bruce said. "If you participate in a criminal activity in any way, you could possibly expose yourself to a prosecution under federal conspiracy laws."

how about his endorsement of a gambling web site on a canadian reservation that stole its customers identities and made fraudlent charges to their bank accounts?

and most sports apparel companies run sweatshops, and pollute, and take away American jobs by going overseas, and...

who cares? its not the sponsors fault. theyre just there to get their picture taken for money. we'd all do it if we could.

ps, do i get any internet bonus points for using "theyre, there, and their" in the same sentence and all correctly? :lol:

No, because you left out the apostrophe.

You were thisclose ...

Did anyone have a pair of these back in the day??!?!

http://i44.tinypic.com/eaf6s0.jpg

Does anyone still have them? or have them in an attic somewhere?

Look at the Bills logo and the #12. They are superimposed on there -- and not very well. The shoe is a bt wriknkeld there, but there are no wrinkles in the logo or text.

I am saying for sure that Jimbo didn't have his own Nikes, but that photo is doctored. I also believe the shoe coloring is fake.