Will there be another signing today or the rest of the week?

Is anybody else coming to visit? With the other free agents that came and left. Did the f.o. and coaches considered them not be potential players that can help the ball club or what realistically happen? No doubt we could use one to two more players to fill holes before the draft.

Is anybody else coming to visit? With the other free agents that came and left. Did the f.o. and coaches considered them not be potential players that can help the ball club or what realistically happen? No doubt we could use one to two more players to fill holes before the draft.

Well, the Bills have been looking for a linebacker.

The team can use a linebacker...June, Keiaho or Peterson would be nice unless the Bills plan on using the 11th pick on a stud LB, which would not be a horrible idea if the DE left on the board do not fit the teams scheme.

I would hate to see them draft a tweener DE, they need an impact player on defense whether it be a DE or a LB. Personally I want Orakpo or any of the USC LBs.

The team can use a linebacker...June, Keiaho or Peterson would be nice unless the Bills plan on using the 11th pick on a stud LB, which would not be a horrible idea if the DE left on the board do not fit the teams scheme.

I would hate to see them draft a tweener DE, they need an impact player on defense whether it be a DE or a LB. Personally I want Orakpo or any of the USC LBs.

thats the way i'm leaning as well