This made me crack up

Says on the Bills daily page that

"Chris Kelsay was surprised saying that the team had other needs besides wide receiver but he's a great talent."

-- Including your own position Chris?? hahahaaaaa

Says on the Bills daily page that

"Chris Kelsay was surprised saying that the team had other needs besides wide receiver but he's a great talent."

-- Including your own position Chris?? hahahaaaaa

Actually I heard that interview on SIRIUS earlier... he did include his own position. He said that he always gives his best to the team, but his strength is stopping the run, and that the team needs more pass rush. He acknowledged that they need more help on the defensive line and better pass rushers.

I find it funny you're trying to stick something to him when he knows its an issue and he might have to take less snaps for it to improve.

I was waiting to post on this.

While I have never met the guy and have no real reason to think he is a bad person, he is now my least favorite Bills. Just overpaid, no on-field success, and a non-accomplished Bills Prophet. The fact that the guy spoke out about the Bills lack of pass rush still pisses me off.

Of course he isn't thrilled about TO cause TO is going to call his ass out. I can't wait to see Kelsay fail to get pressue in 1 on 1 situations and have TO get up in his face.

Cut this man already.

And on a side note, I feel I should somewhat apologize to Kelsay because with Royal gone, he is gets all my negative attention.