Any other team have a Pro Bowl WR, RB and LTackle?

Any other team have a Pro Bowl wideout, running back and most important line position to protect the QB?

Off the top of my head I know of no team last year that had all 3.

If Bills can't score and win this year all bets are off with the rest of the players and coaches. It's up or out time.

Any other team have a Pro Bowl wideout, running back and most important line position to protect the QB?

Off the top of my head I know of no team last year that had all 3.

If Bills can't score and win this year all bets are off with the rest of the players and coaches. It's up or out time.

Having Pro Bowl players does not guarantee a winning team. The voting for the Pro Bowl is a bit shaky anyway.

Having Pro Bowl players does not guarantee a winning team. The voting for the Pro Bowl is a bit shaky anyway.

While Pro Bowl may be a popularity contest, I believe those folks who do make it to the pro-bowl are top players...may not have been the best at the position, but still definitely in the top 5 of their position.

Too bad we struggle on the field :thumbsup:

Owens (10) had 2 more TDs than all of our receivers (Evans 3, Parrish 1, Reed 0, Hardy 2 and Johnson 2) comined! That kind of production doesn't just dry up on its own. Even if Owens production drops in half and the others hold their measly average of less than 2 apiece, that's 35 more points for the Bills. In the close games they find themselves in, that could translate to anywhere from 3 to 5 wins.

No more excuses from Trent, Jauron, etc etc .... UP OR OUT THIS SEASON.

Having Pro Bowlers isn't that telling of a fact, in fact, Jason Peters was elected last year, and he was one of the worst Left Tackles in football last year. He gave up way more sacks than any other LT in football, and he didn't event start at the beginning of the season because of his holdout.