"I will not weaponize space"

Wrong. If he is successful in implementing his policies, we will be be in a Depression. If he fails in implementing them, the economy will recover.

Haha, spoken like a true block head. How long did you live before someone introduced you to a new thought? 20 years? 30 years? 40? 50!?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama- new ideas???? He as out New Dealed FDR already. He is doing what FDR did, which extended the Great Depression for the whole decade. Again, the only thing that got us out of it was WWII.

My father told me about it. He was born in 1930 and they had to move 13 times (all in Buffalo). My grandfather kept getting laid off every 6 months or so.

Obama- new ideas???? He as out New Dealed FDR already. He is doing what FDR did, which extended the Great Depression for the whole decade. Again, the only thing that got us out of it was WWII.

My father told me about it. He was born in 1930 and they had to move 13 times (all in Buffalo). My grandfather kept getting laid off every 6 months or so.

Oh okay. For future reference I now know that you base your pontificating on things that happened 70 years ago, that your dad told you about.

Those that do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

You do not tax and spend your way out of a recession.

So your dad's stories about your grandfather are YOUR memories now? Just sayin'. :D

But seriously, you drew a pretty definitive line in the sand with your "it WILL result in a depression" claim.

So your dad's stories about your grandfather are YOUR memories now? Just sayin'. :D

But seriously, you drew a pretty definitive line in the sand with your "it WILL result in a depression" claim.

So did YOU with your "Obama's way is the ONLY way" petard, you nitwit.