"I will not weaponize space"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my other choise was "Black Jimmy Carter" but it didnt have the same ring to it.

You are such a simpleton, you make BF look deep.

Dont worry...someone will post a thread making fun of the religious or southerners soon enough and order will be restored.

I will wait until the end of his term before I start throwing around the "J" word. Half the people making fun of southerners haven't met one. Two of my best years were spent in the state of Mississippi, with people I will call my friends until I am buried.

Nah...thats for the 9/11 was an inside job losers.

Id rather be protected by a President who doesnt act like a kitty even BEFORE assessing a threat. Or is B. Hussein one of those liberal douchelicks who feel "we really dont even need a military anymore"?

SERIOUSLY...Im very concerned that Obama dismissed threats out of hand in his campaign that now seem to be coming to pass.

What is with the Hussein references- not every muslim is Osama Bin Laden or has a grudge against the United States. Why must Muslim be treated as a something dirty. There are good and bad people of muslim faith, just as there are good and bad people of christian faith. Stereotyping all under the umbrella of bad is not a good thing.

I will wait until the end of his term before I start throwing around the "J" word. Half the people making fun of southerners haven't met one. Two of my best years were spent in the state of Mississippi, with people I will call my friends until I am buried.

What is with the Hussein references- not every muslim is Osama Bin Laden or has a grudge against the United States. Why must Muslim be treated as a something dirty. There are good and bad people of muslim faith, just as there are good and bad people of christian faith. Stereotyping all under the umbrella of bad is not a good thing.

Im just using the guy's middle name....what?

Im just using the guy's middle name....what?

You sound like a 13 year child. I am not calling you a 13 year old child... I said, you SOUND like one.

Yes you are only calling him by his middle name, but because you have no credibility you are not given the benefit of doubt. You no credibility because you have shown to "bite." That is (the "bite" reference) you get reactionary and immediately resort to name calling and what not.

No need to stomp your feet and piss and moan when most don't agree with you.

I do respect your concern. All I can say is don't worry.

Thank you for proving my point by failing to make your own.

You HAD no point. You asked a nonsensical "question" about an "arms race" followed by a ridiculous assertion that military preparedness is valid only when there is an actual war to be fought, which is impossible.

So you asked a ridiculous questions backed by an impossible theory.

And I chose to ignore it.

You HAD no point. You asked a nonsensical "question" about an "arms race" followed by a ridiculous assertion that military preparedness is valid only when there is an actual war to be fought, which is impossible.

So you asked a ridiculous questions backed by an impossible theory.

And I chose to ignore it.

Well then WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE THE PRESIDENT TO DO IF YOU'RE SO DAMNED CONCENRED WITH THE CHINESE!?

YOU'D RAIL HIM FOR SEEKING DIPLOMACY! WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS THEN?

PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, IF AN ARMS RACE IS NOT WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND, THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT IN STARTING THIS THREAD? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT SHOULD DO? YOU FAILED AT OFFERING THOSE IDEAS TOO!

IF NOT AN ARMS RACE, THEN WHAT? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!! SHOULD WE INVADE THE CHINESE? DO YOU HAVE SOME WAY OF JUSTIFYING THEM HAULTING THEIR DEFENSE MANUFACTURING ALL TOGETHER??

WHAT WAS YOUR F'ING POINT!?

Well then WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE THE PRESIDENT TO DO IF YOU'RE SO DAMNED CONCENRED WITH THE CHINESE!?

YOU'D RAIL HIM FOR SEEKING DIPLOMACY! WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS THEN?

PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, IF AN ARMS RACE IS NOT WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND, THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT IN STARTING THIS THREAD? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU THINK THE PRESIDENT SHOULD DO? YOU FAILED AT OFFERING THOSE IDEAS TOO!

IF NOT AN ARMS RACE, THEN WHAT? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!! SHOULD WE INVADE THE CHINESE? DO YOU HAVE SOME WAY OF JUSTIFYING THEM HAULTING THEIR DEFENSE MANUFACTURING ALL TOGETHER??

WHAT WAS YOUR F'ING POINT!?

Stop yelling.

Stop addressing ME! Make your point or admit that your initial post was just another shovel's worth of your typical reactionary nonsense!

You voluntarily came into this thread and took a comment and question about Obama's policy vis a vis the military, translated it into me wanting the US to sent three battle groups to the China Sea to prepare for Linebacker III and then yelled like a lunatic.

And you call ME "reactionary"?

Our seemingly non-response to both and the out of hand dismissal by the President to even address the issue. IMO its reckless to say "we are not going there" when other semi-hostile nations are.

Our non-response to a manned recon satellite and a budget increase?

I mean, it's not like they just invaded Saipan. They're launching Skylab, and are spending less on their entire military than DoD spends on many individual PROGRAMS (as it stands now, China couldn't afford to lease tankers from Boeing).

You voluntarily came into this thread and took a comment about Obama's policy vis a vis the military, twisted into me wanting the US to sent three carrier groups to the China Sea and prepare for Linebacker III and then yelled like a lunatic

And you call ME "reactionary"?

Why won't you answer my question? Why do you continually address me?

I'll ask again:

What do YOU expect Obama to do about it? What has he failed to do that caused you enough distress to start this thread in the first place?

Ah, but when you poked fun at someone's real affliction, their drug problem, that was OK.

Typical Leftist Hypocrite.

Is this some kind of assinine reference to your hero Limbaugh?

Gee, you got me there RKKKfast.

I mean, it's not like they just invaded Saipan. They're launching Skylab, and are spending less on their entire military than DoD spends on many individual PROGRAMS (as it stands now, China couldn't afford to lease tankers from Boeing).

OK..I recognize Im oversimplifying this....but the bottom line is that Obama has it as his policy that he will not weaponize space and other Countries....no matter how small their efforts......are.

As a "defense guy" thats not troubling to you?

It starts off as a simple skylab. Then, next we thing we know, we'll find these guys protecting their next "space station."

It starts off as a simple skylab. Then, next we thing we know, we'll find these guys protecting their next "space station."

Listen !@#$.....if some guy who hawked leather seats for some POS Mopar can turn the Genesis device into a weapon, then the !@#$ing Chinamen can bolt a laser to a recon sattelite.

So stop.