"I will not weaponize space"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if they do? Do we really need to spend billions (and more likely trillions) for the attack that is never going to come?

I believe some folks said that about the Germans and Japanese in the 30s, too.

Seriously...I get what yer saying...but do you REALLY think its wise to allow another superpower to surpass the US militarily like this?

Well now we know his true reason for not liking Obama, he does not like people with black skin.

Well, my other choise was "Black Jimmy Carter" but it didnt have the same ring to it.

You are such a simpleton, you make BF look deep.

Dont worry...someone will post a thread making fun of the religious or southerners soon enough and order will be restored.

This should keep you safe.

Nah...thats for the 9/11 was an inside job losers.

Id rather be protected by a President who doesnt act like a kitty even BEFORE assessing a threat. Or is B. Hussein one of those liberal douchelicks who feel "we really dont even need a military anymore"?

SERIOUSLY...Im very concerned that Obama dismissed threats out of hand in his campaign that now seem to be coming to pass.

Pass the torch to China like the Brits passed it to us. Sure the Brits are more like us... But, who cares... Like other posters have said, there won't be an attack.

Capt. Bart Mancuso (as he hands Mr. Ryan a pistol): Mr. Ryan...

Jack Ryan: He's defecting.

Capt. Bart Mancuso: And he can't change his mind?

Jack Ryan: He's not going to change his mind.

Capt. Bart Mancuso: Are you willing to bet your life on that?

So which are you complaining about? China's space program, or their defense budget?

Our seemingly non-response to both and the out of hand dismissal by the President to even address the issue. IMO its reckless to say "we are not going there" when other semi-hostile nations are.

Our seemingly non-response to both and the out of hand dismissal by the President to even address the issue. IMO its reckless to say "we are not going there" when other semi-hostile nations are.

Chinese Space Razers! Pew Pew!

Chinese Space Razers! Pew Pew!

First of all, we know they would use sub-standard components and wouldnt work. But IF they did.....one good shot at a GPS sattelite of ours and we would be !@#$ed RIGHT in the ass.