GREAT article on TO in Buffalo

Well I can say this...Brooks is a better writer than WR...

Brooks had a terrible knee injury in his first camp. Consequently, it's not fair to criticize him for his failure to become a big time producer for the Bills. He was never the same after the injury, but he was smart enough to last a few seasons as a reserve defensive secondary guy. Give the guy some credit for that.

It's on Turk's shoulders just as much.

This is a critical year for lots of people.

For T.O, this is about as important as it gets for him, because if the Bills fail and he has subpar numbers, no team will pay him a decent contract and his image will be tarnished.

For Jauron, If he finishes with another 7-9 record or worse, he most likely will be canned and he never will get a shot at being a HC again.

For Schonert, this is his opportunity to shine as a OC. Now he received a lot of flack last year, and I'm not too sure if it was justified, either way, If Jauron goes so does Schonert.

For Trent Edwards, Even though I believe there are teams that value him and believe that he is an NFL starter, if he doesn't have a good year, there is a chance that the next HC will want to at least consider replacing him as the starting qb for the Bills.

So this is a make or break year for many players and coaches.

Good article. One thing they'll hopefully be able to do is put in some sort of "88" audible. IOW, on pretty much any play where Evans and Owens are on opposite sides of the field, if Edwards sees 8 in the box he can quickly audible to send both WRs on go routes.

It's been broke for 4 years, where have you been?

Good article. One thing they'll hopefully be able to do is put in some sort of "88" audible. IOW, on pretty much any play where Evans and Owens are on opposite sides of the field, if Edwards sees 8 in the box he can quickly audible to send both WRs on go routes.

If we can add a pass catching tight end to the mix this offense can be scary.