Florida

Ok, here’s the scoop. I left work early so I could get home early, and watch the kids so the wife could go and vote. Well, in comparison to first thing this morning, no wait at all. I parked my car at 3:37 and was back in the car 3:47. Pretty simple really, as usual. I stood in line, signed the book, then they directed me to a voting machine, I said no, I want to use that one over there. Frowns abound. I cast my votes and walked to the box to put my card in. As I did that the lady who gives the sticker out was holding the door for the previous person. As I approached her she seemed startled, she said All set, I said Sure, I just did this about a couple of hours ago. The look on her face was precious, I couldn’t stop laughing. Of course I eventually told her I was kidding, and she laughed too. Who says voting cant be fun. :devil:

Gosh you people are hateful today - moreso than usual. Why don't you just chill out and wait to see what unfolds? After all this time it's about to start to be resolved one way or another.

speaking of hateful - somebody at my polling place was wearing THIS T SHIRT Is that considered electioneering?

(warning, vile filthy words on that page)