WGR just said: This whole thing is DJ's idea???

That is quite amazing, considering DJ probably has the least amount of vocal leadership of all the NFL's Head Coaches and pretty much would let the inmates rule the asylum. It is still to be proven, but based on personalities, DJ seems to be the least capable head coach in the league of keeping a player like T.O. in check.

Do you see that as a problem? :thumbsup:

It doesn't surprise me at all. I certainly can't imagine Dick Jauron opposing this move. He has absolutely nothing to lose by bringing him in. In the worst case scenario, T.O. costs him his job. Big deal. With the Bills' offense as it is, that was going to happen anyway. At least now there's a chance that unit might show some signs of life in '09 and if it does, they might actually win 9 or 10 games.

I never really bought into the whole Mort-Bills thing all that much, but I'm really beginning to come around.

[/quote

Yep. Me too, I guess. Mort did sound bitter and left out. Also completey wrong, according to this thread.

Is this the same site that always called DJ a zombie, worthless, terrible coach? Now he grew balls? WoW....How things change huh?

I better call DirecTv and renew my Sunday Ticket. I never thought I would say this, but I love TO hahahhahahaha

Being able to recognize that a certain player is a top performer is a completely different skill from preparing a team to win a game with a game plan that makes it difficult for the opposition.

Mort can't let it go:

Podcast: Wilson made decision on T.O.

March 9, 2009 11:44 AM

Chris Mortensen says the decision to sign Terrell Owens was made by Bills owner Ralph Wilson, not coach Dick Jauron. Mort says the pressure is now squarely on the shoulders of Tony Romo and Jason Garrett in Dallas. Also, more on LT and Jay Cutler.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-6-44/...on-on-T-O-.html