Leodis McKelvin should improve

I was thinking the same thing last night. Instead of looking across the line in practice and seeing Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish, in a span of one day he's looking across and seeing Terrell F'N Owens.

Kid, you better get ready.

You just have to hope that you are covering him enough that the 50% of the time he catches the ball you are there

Guest dog14787
I was thinking the same thing last night. Instead of looking across the line in practice and seeing Josh Reed or Roscoe Parrish, in a span of one day he's looking across and seeing Terrell F'N Owens.

Kid, you better get ready.

Mckelvin , doesn't seem like the type of player that gets intimidated very easily, or at all for that matter, so we could see some fireworks in practice between Mckelvin and TO.

Good point, all of our CB's and Safeties will have to improve which inches us even closer to what we have to do to unseat the Patriots as division champs this year. :thumbsup:

Image the new learning curve this spring. The entire secondary will be ready for Randy an Wes.

Leodis already made major strides during last year. Even when he was getting burned early in the year he wasn't getting burned by much. The guy is a marvelous athlete.

Mckelvin , doesn't seem like the type of player that gets intimidated very easily, or at all for that matter, so we could see some fireworks in practice between Mckelvin and TO.

Good point, all of our CB's and Safeties will have to improve which inches us even closer to what we have to do to unseat the Patriots as division champs this year. :thumbsup:

They weren't division champs...

Guest dog14787
They weren't division champs...

I know, technically I'm wrong, it should be the Dolphins we are trying to unseat :flirt:

Good point, all of our CB's and Safeties will have to improve which inches us even closer to what we have to do to unseat the Patriots as division champs this year. :flirt:

You guys are nuts. We add one player and people have us going from drafting in the top 3, to division champs? We still have no pass rush, no coaching, a young secondary, 1/3 or a LB core, and a RB who will miss some games due to suspension. TO will make for the most publicized and exciting 4-12 season in NFL history, not much else.