What I was going to post yesterday...literally

Anyone see the writing on the wall? The Bills have made no off season upgrades to any position on the team. Instead they seem to be gathering 2nd string chumps to fill roster spots just so they can have a full roster. It looks like there is no passion, fire, or willingness to put together a winning team anymore at One Bills Drive.

It almost looks like a team just doing the minimum until an owner passes away, and also going out of their way to alienate the most loyal fan base in the NFL in the process. In doing this, they are losing season ticket holders by the dozens daily, NFL sunday ticket subscribers by the truckload, and countless posts from people who make the trip from other states, and I losely quote one post I read on this forum; " I won't be spending any of my money in WNY this season". It seems to me like the plan of an organization trying to make a relocation go a little easier. I mean Come on, it can't be this obvious... seriously, it's almost like that one idiot who used to walk down Chipewa in the mid 90's with his dick hanging out of his pants, just begging people to notice.

That was yesterday morning's post... all ready to send up here on this board. Now I am, for a lack of a better, funnier adjective, confused.

On one hand you have the unquestionable facts that wherever T.O. has played, the team won more games than lost, and that's a fact. See: Fox Sports article yesterday.

Link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9299080/

On the other hand, he just could be the one ingredient that has a Wiley Coyote Acme bomb written all over it. "Tssssssssss.....the wick has been lit" does it blow up in our face, or a portion of the cliff we are all standing on?

Stay tuned Bills faithful, this ride just got interesting.....