Is josh reed the next wes welker now that we have TO?

Reed is gonna be open constantly underneath on 3rd downs this year against a nickel corner....the guy has been a clutch 3rd down receiver the past few years and is only gonna be that much better with teams having to pay lots of attention to Owens and Evans

Reed is gonna be open constantly underneath on 3rd downs this year against a nickel corner....the guy has been a clutch 3rd down receiver the past few years and is only gonna be that much better with teams having to pay lots of attention to Owens and Evans

Couldn't agree more. Probably not a nickel corner in the league that can keep with him. Back to his rookie year production for JR in the slot catching huge first down passes.

I think Josh Reed is going to be a big benificiary off of the T.O signing.

I couldn't agree more. Reed gets open better than any Bills receiver including Evans, but how can a team play double coverage against Reed in the slot with TO and LE on the field?

Again we need a Guard and a TE to complete the puzzle. Is this freaking great or what? :thumbsup:B-)B-):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more. Reed gets open better than any Bills receiver including Evans, but how can a team play double coverage against Reed in the slot with TO and LE on the field?

Again we need a Guard and a TE to complete the puzzle. Is this freaking great or what? :thumbsup:B-)B-):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm with ya :beer:

I think Josh Reed is going to be a big benificiary off of the T.O signing.

That's the beautiful thing about the signing...every single offensive skill player benefits from this. Trent has a brand new shiny receiving weapon and won't require as much time in the pocket. Evans won't have to worry about double teams anymore. Reed will largely be covered by outside linebackers and strong safeties all year. Lynch/Jackson won't have to deal with any more than 7 in the box. Whatever tight end is starting for us will have tons of open space to deal with.

That's the beautiful thing about the signing...every single offensive skill player benefits from this. Trent has a brand new shiny receiving weapon and won't require as much time in the pocket. Evans won't have to worry about double teams anymore. Reed will largely be covered by outside linebackers and strong safeties all year. Lynch/Jackson won't have to deal with any more than 7 in the box. Whatever tight end is starting for us will have tons of open space to deal with.

The Pressure is on for Schonert in divising ways in implementing how to get the ball to T.O, quickly

and also on Trent in getting the ball to them.

AWSOME :beer::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Pressure is on for Schonert in divising ways in implementing how to get the ball to T.O, quickly

and also on Trent in getting the ball to them.

The pressure will be on TO to catch more than 1 in three balls that are thrown his way.

The pressure will be on TO to catch more than 1 in three balls that are thrown his way.

No doubt that TO will feel the pressure, after all he is the center of the universe and everyone is watching.

having said that, I believe he will do everything he can to step up to the plate.

I have an interesting stat I read earlier on T.O and how he performs when he has something to prove

*So in five “prove-it” seasons: 433 catches, 6,598 yards, 71 touchdowns. The averages during those seasons: 86.6 catches, 1,319.6 yards, 14.2 touchdowns.

In the other eight seasons: 518 catches, 7,524 yards, 68 touchdowns. The averages: 64.8 catches, 940.5 yards, 8.5 touchdowns.*

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-o...o&type=lgns