Does T.O. party alot??

SKOOBY

I think TO LOVES attention, but I'm guessing He's also one of these premier athletes who watches every little thing that goes into his body...So You'll see him at a lot of Parties, but He probably sits back and does next to nothing...I've never heard anything about the guy Partying too much off the field and you know darn well you would have heard it by now...I mean...It's TO for God's sake...He's got cameras on him 24-7...

One more note...No Athlete can go on forever...And TO is no exception...He's going to be 36 in Dec and that's pretty old for an NFL WR...But the Guy is a World Class Athlete who has a reputation as a tireless worker...Have You seen TO with His Shirt off? The Guy has like zero body fat...Regardless of what He did to devide some Locker Rooms, try and find one ex-teammate who speaks negatively about TO's work ethic...Go ahead and try cause You won't find a single one...Remember what the Guy did to Play in that SB with the Eagles? Then remember what He did in that SB??? This Guy is a serious NFL talent...The only Player the Bills have who is even remotely close to being a TO-type of impact Player is #83...

So Party a lot? Don't know, but I don't think so...Hopefully most of his partying in Buffalo will come in the End Zone... :thumbsup: