Why TO Took this deal

TO had a few options and in my opinion more would have been available to him had he waited it out a little longer, rumor has it that the Titans may have been one of the teams interested in him. Keep in mind, sometimes money is an obstacle also.

Timing was everything for this deal to happen, the right place and right time for our ball club, the right place and right time for TO.

As crazy as it sounds, this feels like a good fit for both the Bills and TO, TO wants love and affection and Bills fans have the biggest hearts in the NFL. We love our football team, probably more than we should. TO wants attention and he will get it here, and don't you think he deserves it? This man has scored 973 points in his career, let me repeat that, thats 973 points. TO has scored more TD's over the last three years than ANYBODY and that includes Randy Moss.

How does Jerry Jones explain this?

I say F%#k them Cowboys :thumbsup: and I wish TO and the Buffalo Bills could go up against them this year B-)

It's a good fit??

Has TO taken a look at who his HC and OC are?? Two absolute bumblers! And his QB? I'm still behind Trent, but TO was complaining when he was getting, 90-100 catches and 1200-1400 yards a year in SF, and at 1200+ and 85 catches a year in Dallas. How is this guy going to be satisfied with his role in this offense??

I don't get it.

Guest dog14787
It's a good fit??

Has TO taken a look at who his HC and OC are?? Two absolute bumblers! And his QB? I'm still behind Trent, but TO was complaining when he was getting, 90-100 catches and 1200-1400 yards a year in SF, and at 1200+ and 85 catches a year in Dallas. How is this guy going to be satisfied with his role in this offense??

I don't get it.

Almost every player on the Bills Roster is about as unselfish as it gets including Lee Evans. There will be no jealousy here or talking behind peoples backs. No owner who thinks he knows more about coaching then his coach does.

TO can have the spotlight, nobody cares here in Buffalo in fact, we want him in the spotlight because he takes us along for the ride.

In my opinion, TO may have finally found a home he will be content to finish his career with here in Buffalo, time will tell.

Oh, one more thing, TO is almost like a tight end to contend with and he's going to make an awesome security blanket for Trent Edwards. Getting his touches is not going to be a problem and TE throws a very catchable ball so I'll bet TO's drops will even decrease.