I hope we see more one RB offense this year

If I am an opposing DC, I am now very afraid of facing a Bills offense showing a single back and 3 WRs as this forces me to do zone or either go nickle or even dime as both Evans and TO demand a double team and now I am matching up my 3rd fastest DB at best against Parrish one on one.

Even worse, this spread D now must face Lynch who really never goes down with the first tackle attempt and even worse has shown some talent the Bills have never really utilized as a receiver.

The addition of TO who has racked up 1000 yards and at least 10 TDs in each of the past three seasons immediately makes Evans a better WR as he now gets to match his speed up against a single cover CB or gets to look for openings in a zone. Likewise Parrish now almost certainly gets single covered. Even Reed who will now appear in empty backfield sets will have the same situation he enjoyed as a rookie when having Moulds and Price as the WRs allowed him to savage opposing Ds.

The TO move may make for an interesting off-season next year if TO has a productive 09 and does not act a fool and actually builds allies so his future fate divides the teams and fans. However, for 09 this poses nothing but trouble for opposing DCs.

Agreed. This should be our base formation:

RB Lynch (Pro Bowler)

WR Owens (Pro Bowler)

WR Evans (Pro Bowler)

WR Reed (Trent's favorite target)

TE ? (pass-catching TE in the draft...Jared Cook in the 2nd round?)

Josh Reed is such a good blocker that he can fill in for the 2nd TE or FB we'd otherwise use.

Now all we need to do is find a LG to replace Dockery and :thumbdown::D:thumbsup: