Ralph, you definitely got my attention, now....

By getting TO, Ralph is obviously looking for some publicity and trying to sell some more tickets, but I feel he's also telling Jauron that you better make the playoffs this year..

I love the move, especially for a 1 year deal. But now Ralph you have to be more aggressive in FA and add more parts to the team. It's not a playoff team yet...Get Peters deal done. Then go get yourself a LB, either Mike Peterson or Cato June to fill that hole. Or if you are looking for a short term answer, make a call to Derrick Brooks. I think he can still play at a high level for 1 or 2 more years. Take care of LB before the draft. Also, OL needs to be addressed. When Pace gets released i'd call his agent and see what he's looking for. I know we need a G more than tackle, but you can shuffle players around. they did it at the beginning of last year.

I think TE and DE are the focus positions at the draft. Whether you take a Pettigrew in the 1st or a DE, then you flip flop positions in the 2nd.

I think Ralph wanted to get the fans excited, but there still are a ton of holes to fill before they will be playing in January again..