I Love the move for TO

Ive said on the board a few times we were gonna get a WR in FA never immagined TO would be available or consider B-lo or the Bills him. The price and length of the deal are right. If this doesnt work to score points the offence will have to be rebuilt from the ground up. I am now excited about this season. The Bills Thats my team. :thumbdown:

Ive said on the board a few times we were gonna get a WR in FA never immagined TO would be available or consider B-lo or the Bills him. The price and length of the deal are right. If this doesnt work to score points the offence will have to be rebuilt from the ground up. I am now excited about this season. The Bills Thats my team. :thumbdown:

My interest factor just went from .01 to .90, 1.00 being the highest.

I really like the move. He is a great player and has a lot of passion for the game. I really think that he will be on his best behavior and will make Lee Evans and the rest of the offense that much better.

Bottom line this team is better today. I just hope we dont catch the cancer a few weeks in.

Either way, my soul has been sold as well. I would do this 10 times out of 10 and I realize the consequences that go along with it. I could not stand that this team was losing me for the first time this year. They just did not have anything worth getting excited about. I guess it just came down to Ralph's decision to keep the coach...

Bring on the opener and all that goes along with it!!