Sully's take

Thanks for the link.

I'm still in the "shock" stage, but I think this is what I'll feel eventually:

"I love it. Once I recovered from the initial shock, I realized it was the most interesting thing to happen to the Bills since they acquired Drew Bledsoe in 2002."

This also rings very true:

"It gives them a year of cushion while waiting to find out if Hardy and Johnson are genuine NFL options."

Thanks for the link.

I'm still in the "shock" stage, but I think this is what I'll feel eventually:

"I love it. Once I recovered from the initial shock, I realized it was the most interesting thing to happen to the Bills since they acquired Drew Bledsoe in 2002."

This also rings very true:

"It gives them a year of cushion while waiting to find out if Hardy and Johnson are genuine NFL options."

He's a crutch...thats all.

Look how just one move has changed the attitude of this board.

After last season's collapse, I was actually thinking of dropping NFL Ticket since I mainly get it for Bills' games. Now I'll probably keep it. While not the magnitude of those of you who were thinking of dropping their season tickets, it reflects a change in my attitude about this team.

Sully is creaming his corduroys on this one. He's the guy who loves pushing players' buttons. He's thinking it's national spot light time for himself the first time he gets TO to rant...