So let me see if I got this right.....

Now that Buffalo grabbed T.O. its a bad move for this franchise. But........

if New England grabbed him, they are the SB Champs before season begins?

Not many will approve of this signing, but.....we as fans knows what it means to US! Thats all that matters. Keep that in mind for the year!

According to who?

I was listening to ESPN radio yesterday. They were mentioning team-after-team-after-team that DID NOT WANT TERRELL OWEN!!!!!

No, im just saying in general. If he went to NE, they would be SB Champs before the season begins.

But i do think there were teams that wanted him, we just dont know about them......I heard Denver was thinking about him!

No, im just saying in general. If he went to NE, they would be SB Champs before the season begins.

But i do think there were teams that wanted him, we just dont know about them......I heard Denver was thinking about him!

I saw that on the NFL network. Every team that came up was "oooohhhh no, why would they want him?" or "Ohhhh noooo". But when the Pats name came up it was instantly... oh yes, that could be good. Imagine that team?

I NEED that love affair to die.

Absolutely no other NFC East team was interested in TO. That tells me everything I want to know!

And what's that?

Giants... Plax MAY BE back. Plus, they played well last year with the players that had.

Skins... Daniel Synder just spent over $150 million on other players, plus any "negative" move would have him tarred and feathered in this area.

Exactly. I just peeked on a Pats* message board and yesterday they were talking about how getting Owens would give them the best WRs on a team ever and today some guy puts a post out there that Moss, Welker and newly acquired Greg Lewis are all better than T.O.

Funny how quickly their opinion of the guy changed...

I saw that on the NFL network. Every team that came up was "oooohhhh no, why would they want him?" or "Ohhhh noooo". But when the Pats name came up it was instantly... oh yes, that could be good. Imagine that team?

I NEED that love affair to die.

Imagine the Pats with TO AND Moss AND Welker Now that is a chemistry problem!