Great article on the greatness of this signing

VOR

Pretty good, considering that the writer makes no bones about the fact that he is not trying to be balanced or objective. Just the opposite, he is setting out to be totally positive about T.O. With that declared objective, it's a good article.

Pretty good, considering that the writer makes no bones about the fact that he is not trying to be balanced or objective. Just the opposite, he is setting out to be totally positive about T.O. With that declared objective, it's a good article.

Well, the one inarguable point is that TO is a great player, period. His presence on the field helps a team's offense, period. The yang to that yin is that he's a distraction when he feels slighted. The trick for the Bills will be to prevent that from happening, but I can't see them not making Owens the focal point of the offense.

"And while he may be selfish on the sidelines and in the locker room, you'd never guess it on the field, where his ferocious downfield blocking makes it fairly obvious that he is rooting for his teammates and going all out for his team."

Hoo-rah!

The one thing about TO is he has to be the center of attention. It seems all his problems start when the cameras start leaving him and following the QB. The thing is... in Buffalo, TO will be a star. Period. No matter what who else is catching passes, he'll still get plenty of attention. Plus we have zero playmakers or personalities for him to compete with. And from a fan perspective, we have just the kind of fanbase to appreciate the downfield blocking and less obvious things that TO is noted to do.

I'm not saying this is all going to work out great. (I wouldn't be surprised if DJ/TS decide to only have Evans or TO on the field at one time because we want them to stay rested.) But, I am suggesting Buffalo may be a better fit for TO than somewhere like the Giants.