I honestly thought I had a better chance at banging Jessica Alba then.

To be honest, i thought there was a better chance me and you become best friends tonight, meet up and both bang jessica alba. And we don't even know each other. I am shocked. This is just so un-buffalo. I didn't want him, but you know what, i am excited

What was your reaction seeing it?

My reaction was pain because My Jaw hit the damn Floor so hard!!! :thumbsup:

Shock is the right word...Still waiting for the punch-line...Or to wake-up...Just amazed they did it...But thrilled they did too...My expectations for this coming Year were SO low before today this News is exactly what I needed to re-start the engine... :P

I had no expectations.......really I didnt. Hope was lost. Now its somewhat found. I think the happiest person is Lee Evans.

Uhm. NEVER thought it would happen.

Don't like it much.

Does this open the door for other FA's to want to come here??

If that happens, GREAT!

im still in shock. At what time of day did we actually sign him? like when did the news break? My buddy called me then my brother called me, then my cell exploded with calls.........

You can not underestimate Russ Brandon's marketing expertise. Remember, this is the guy that has sold the Bills to season ticket holders during this entire 9 year playoff-less era. He may not yet be a great GM, but there cannot be a GM in the NFL that can match his marketing talents. Brandon sat back and watched Coles go to Cinci, watched T.J. sign with Seattle, and then most likely called Ralph and said something like, "enough was enough, now we have to do it MY way." He may have even had his eyes on Harrison (my personal choice for old receivers), but figured T.O. would bring more media blitz bang for his buck.

im still in shock. At what time of day did we actually sign him? like when did the news break? My buddy called me then my brother called me, then my cell exploded with calls.........

maybe you should call her agent and set up a date?

Her hubby might have a problem with that...lol

Dude...

A Man using the word "hubby" is about as clear a Man-Law violation as you can get...

It's Husband...hubby is for Chicks...It's a Pet Name and a REAL bad one at that...

Just saying... :thumbsup: