STRANGE CONNECTION.... might lead to SB

Reading alot and thinking alot I manage to come up with this STRANGE connection.

The last time this team made the playoffs WADE PHILLIPS was our head coach.

The last time we made the SUPERBOWL we Played against DALLAS COWBOYS.

WADE PHILLIPS is the head coach of the DALLAS COWBOYS which is the team that released the Star Reciever Terrell Owens and gave the BUFFALO BILLS the chance to sign him. In doing so the feelings of the fans have gone from doom and gloom to how far are we going to go.

Could this be a sign of things to come. I dont know but I sure like the odds now. So lets complete the roster and have a great draft and hopefully this is s ign of SUPER things to come :thumbsup:

Reading alot and thinking alot I manage to come up with this STRANGE connection.

The last time this team made the playoffs WADE PHILLIPS was our head coach.

The last time we made the SUPERBOWL we Played against DALLAS COWBOYS.

WADE PHILLIPS is the head coach of the DALLAS COWBOYS which is the team that released the Star Reciever Terrell Owens and gave the BUFFALO BILLS the chance to sign him. In doing so the feelings of the fans have gone from doom and gloom to how far are we going to go.

Could this be a sign of things to come. I dont know but I sure like the odds now. So lets complete the roster and have a great draft and hopefully this is s ign of SUPER things to come :thumbsup:

God let's hope so

I dont want to talk about being a Super Bowl team yet.......gotta be able to win a game within the division first.

That reminds me of a

i once heard...

(would've embedded the video, but not sure TSW allows it)