Now, Bring on the Patriots - we have a lot of weapons !!

What have you been smoking? We go from the worst team in the division by a huge, huge margin and add one malcontent who is a walking suspension and now we can compete with the Patriots? We are no where near the Pats class yet, it will take quite a few more signings to do that. Our offense was one of the most anemic in the NFL over the past few seasons, now with one signing we have lots of weapons? Did you ever think of a career as a stand up comic? If you can't see this signing was all about money-hoping to get those thousands of season ticket holders that finally saw the light and didn't renew back, you must be legally blind.

What have you been smoking? We go from the worst team in the division by a huge, huge margin and add one malcontent who is a walking suspension and now we can compete with the Patriots? We are no where near the Pats class yet, it will take quite a few more signings to do that. Our offense was one of the most anemic in the NFL over the past few seasons, now with one signing we have lots of weapons? Did you ever think of a career as a stand up comic? If you can't see this signing was all about money-hoping to get those thousands of season ticket holders that finally saw the light and didn't renew back, you must be legally blind.

walking suspension?

I'm really staring to get sick of these posts, The Bills FINALLY make a big move for a non mediocre FA on the offensive side of the ball and you and many other posters mock the move. Tell me a couple things.

1. Who was a solid starting WR last year other than Lee Evans?- NO ONE!

2. Would you rather have the Bills sign a well over the hill WR like a Joey Galloway, a ST ace "So Called WR" like a Kelley Washington, or maybe even go into next year with the same WR core that they currently have. Or would you rather have the Bills finally take a risk in signing a Excellant FA WR who will actually put fans in the Ralph on sundays, and a WR who could actually help us turn this franchise around and possibly turn the corner on mediocrity?- That should be a easy answer for a TRUE Bills fan.

3. Isn't it nice for the Bills FO to finally show some life and some dedication in wanting to win and sell tickets? Or would you rather a boring FO that constantly commited to mediocrity?- This is the day that many Bills fans including myself have been waiting for in a while! Some commitment to success! This should be a happy day for Bills fans all over the country.

I wonder if people thought the same way about Moss as you do now about T.O. Interesting huh?

I wonder if people thought the same way about Moss as you do now about T.O. Interesting huh?

Moss is a head case, but he has never been in the same class as T.O. when it comes to be self absorbed. Besides, Moss has never signed with the Bills so i didn't care what he did, although I would rather have Moss any day of the year than T.O. At least Moss is quiet when he is winning, T.O. is only quiet when he is the center of attention, winning is a distant second to attention for him.

TO is FAR & AWAY the BEST FREE AGENT signing this year PERIOD. Ralph just outdid Danny Boy.