Defining Trent Edwards

H2o

If Trent can't get it done with T.O., Evans, Lynch, Jackson, Reed, Parrish, Johnson, Hardy, and the TE we get via draft or trade then he doesn't belong here one more season. I fully believe that we are going to make that move to get Waters from the Chiefs, even if on draft day. With Hangartner and Waters our OL will be alot better for certain over the team of Dockery and whoever was out there. Trent is set up for success and there can be no excuses this time, except injury. I also believe that T.O. will be exactly what we need for the younger guys as far as on field attributes(route runnning, gaining separation, and reading the defense) and off the field training. Hardy and Johnson will benefit GREATLY by this move. It still all boils down to Trent. He needs to get ready and get to work with these guys to build the necessary chemistry to get the wheels turning on this offense. If he can't succeed now, he never will.

Yep. Unlike when JP was given the strting job, there is nobody else on this roster as a threat to him. This is both a good & bad thing. If he gets hurt (notice I didn't say when but almost did) we have the weak-armed Fitzpatrick, who hejped Houshmanzadeh and Ocho Cinco to career lows in yards per reception.

However, he doesn't have to look over his shoulder. I'm still wondering, if July rolls around, and the likes of Frerotte & Garcia strill don't have team, whether the Bills may consider adding more experience to the QB crew

We gotta protect him.

If we protect him, We're gonna get it done!!

T.O. goes a long way in helping TE stay healthy. He makes it more likely the defense will get burned with blitzes. I think you'll see a lot fewer blitzes this year because of T.O. JMO

All I can say is...we will see.

I hope that a one year contract means T.O. will be a poster child of a good teammate.

If we don't have a line that blocks and a tight end that blocks and catches, it may not matter.

If our defense can't stop anyone this all a moot point.

On another note, this has pretty much guaranteed a make or break season for Jauron too.