thank you TJ who's your momma, L coles and Cinn.....

ok I understand your exited about T.O, but lets not pad ur post #'s with how many threads you can start about T.O...you should be able to either add to other threads or put all ur feelings into one thread.

What's wrong with being excited I guess we should go back to the same ol whats buffalo doing sitting on there hands sign someone post. at least let us fans who are tired of those crappy same ol posts have one night to enjoy a great move from the front office. your probably a this team is horrible, now thier great, now thier horrible poster. besides I don't care how many posts I have I like to talk bills football and this is a great day to do it

I'll translate the original post into a coherent post and bring validity to this thread:

The Bills made a fabulous move in signing a player that is not vertically challenged in regards to WR height. Coles and Holt were both sub 6 foot, which would not provide the big target Edwards needs to develop.

Instead, the Bills acquired a 6'3" WR that is 2nd in touchdown receptions only to Jerry Rice. If the drama can be avoided, this could do wonders for Edwards and the Bills, especially in the red zone.

dont get me wrong.. im not saying u cant be excited..hell I am too..Im just saying the more these little threads are made the more confuseing the site gets...and both threads you made could have been put into one thread

What's wrong with being excited I guess we should go back to the same ol whats buffalo doing sitting on there hands sign someone post. at least let us fans who are tired of those crappy same ol posts have one night to enjoy a great move from the front office. your probably a this team is horrible, now thier great, now thier horrible poster. besides I don't care how many posts I have I like to talk bills football and this is a great day to do it

Dont fight it...

These are miserable people on this board...doesn't matter what happens..some douche won't like your post.

dont get me wrong.. im not saying u cant be excited..hell I am too..Im just saying the more these little threads are made the more confuseing the site gets...and both threads you made could have been put into one thread

Confusing i'm following just fine and that's with a Attica education. Didn't mean to go off but everytime there is a valid thought about how this happened people jump on posters. This site is great but we all should at least remember were all bills fans and want us to win a championship. I was just pointing out how we got a tall receiver (instead of a smurf)and a playmaker and it probably would not happened if we signed coles.