Miami lphins

dib

...not even B/W pix in the Sentinel?  All text?

96383[/snapback]

They had the usual b/w photos, but I watched the news for an hour this morning before work and there wasnt even a sniff of the game last night.

They had the usual b/w photos, but I watched the news for an hour this morning before work and there wasnt even a sniff of the game last night.

96442[/snapback]

Good. Let those wagoneers slink under their manhole covers.

Two of the funniest guys on the sidelines are right there in your home state: Chucky and Wanny. Their expressions are MasterCard PRICELESS!

Good.  Let those wagoneers slink under their manhole covers.

Two of the funniest guys on the sidelines are right there in your home state:  Chucky and Wanny.  Their expressions are MasterCard PRICELESS!

96530[/snapback]

There is a world of difference between Chucky & Wanny. I moved to Fl before Sat T.V. I had a choice to watch Tampa or Miami. This was when Miami had a good team & Tampa sucked. I could never be a fin fan, so I watched a lot of ugly Buc football. I was finally rewarded when Gruden & the Bucs won the Superbowl. Chucky did not become stupid overnight. The Bucs have had a lot of injuries & the McCardell hold out, which really hurt them. They are starting to put it together, & I think they will finish the season strong, as will Buffalo.

No 'D'

No 'O'

Also, I knew they lost because there were no highlights on the news this morning.

None.

96227[/snapback]

I didn't realize until last night that they are the worst team in the NFL. I'm not sure who's worse than them.