I think we have now earned a minimum of 3 night games

SKOOBY

Sure, because the last primetime game against NE worked out so well so far. What was it, 56-10 at RWS?

Fan atmosphere is great. Getting our asses kicked on a national broadcast? Not so much.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I don't disagree that the Bills could be in line for night games again this year (though I think it will take a good draft and another couple solid FA pickups, not just the addition of TO) but I don't want to see us crap our pants coming out of the tunnel again against NE. I'm fine with night games against pretty much anyone on our home schedule, with the exception of the P*ts and maybe the Colts.

Big name players = primetime games. The better we get, the more we'll get flexed as well.

So we have one big name player, and more for his antics than his play on the field. Before that move, we were the only team without a big name player, so please, one signing isn't going to make us media darlings.

Sure, because the last primetime game against NE worked out so well so far. What was it, 56-10 at RWS?

Fan atmosphere is great. Getting our asses kicked on a national broadcast? Not so much.

Wow, way to live in the past.