Owens, Evans vs Moss, Welker

seq004

I know NE has the better proven QB but it should at least make things exciting when these two rivals match up. I think Welker is more of a possesion reciever but I think TO and Evans will light it up as long as Edwards doesn't slump again.

I know NE has the better proven QB but it should at least make things exciting when these two rivals match up. I think Welker is more of a possesion reciever but I think TO and Evans will light it up as long as Edwards doesn't slump again.

Slump? When was the non-slump? Light it up? I'm trying to be really optimistic about all this...but stop pretending that Edwards has the ability to toss the ball for 300 yrds in a game.

TO brings another great viable weapon to this offense, as well a superb work ethic. Things are only going to open up. When we start hitting the short stuff and defenses suck up Trent can throw a ball 30-40 yards down the field to an open Owens or Evans, so back off i-d-10t's. I can hear the crowd new everytime Owens scores: OOOOOOOOOO-WWWWWWWW-EEEEEEEE-NNNNNNNNNN-SSSSSSSS followed by the shout song.

Moss and Welker will not compare to Owens, Evans, and Parrish/Reed/Hardy. Come on. We still have a 6'4 Receiver in Hardy. You spread the offense out will Hardy and Owens on the outside, Evans and Parrish/Reed on the inside, some poor 3rd/4th down CB/LB is getting burned. Also, Owens will have an impact on the younger guys (Hardy). A veteran receiver teaching the younger guys.

We still have a 6'4 Receiver in Hardy. You spread the offense out will Hardy and Owens on the outside.

6'4? Man...this guy has been shrinking since we drafted him. I thought he was 6'8, mini-camp he was 6'7, by the time he caught a ball he was 6'6... now he's 6'4?

6'4? Man...this guy has been shrinking since we drafted him. I thought he was 6'8, mini-camp he was 6'7, by the time he caught a ball he was 6'6... now he's 6'4?

Well, depending where one searches, I came up with a range of 6'5" to 6'7" just moments a ago....

At 6'4", he sure does seem to be shrinking....

Slump? When was the non-slump? Light it up? I'm trying to be really optimistic about all this...but stop pretending that Edwards has the ability to toss the ball for 300 yrds in a game.

Umm Trent's numbers were pretty good the first half of the year, stop making it like he's not capable of throwing the ball downfield.