Now that we have T.O.

Part of me thinks we take Pettigrew, and get the best TE possible and have a SICK offense. Anoher part thinks that since we have Owens we definitely go DE. Thoughts?

The Bills are very high on Pettigrew!!

The Bills are very high on Pettigrew!!

A lot of mock drafts are starting to show him dropping out of the first round because of his slow 40. I'm pretty sure Mr. Metzelaars wasn't a speed demon... he really looks like a TE we will go after - he is said to be a monster run blocker as well as having very good hands. I definitely still think we go DE in the first round, but if we only have to jump up a few spots for say a 4th or 5th, i say do it! PS - i'm not sure that i really like to T.O. signing, but i'll get over it if he produces...

I doubt that it makes much impact on their draft plans, except that they won't draft a WR now due to the 53 man roster limit. Its just a one-year contract, afterall, and once he's gone, the old problems on offense will still be there if they don't work on it. They still need to take an interior OL and a TE high in the draft next month.

Please stop with the Pettigrew talk. This guy is a younger version of Royal with a worse attitute. Atleast Royal didn't talk. Look the kid up, he has no speed and a dumb attitude. Not worth it. If you want Pettigrew with a first, just trade the first to Houston for Owen Daniels. That kids can block, run, and catch...and better yet, he's proven.