Watch how many FAs we sign now!

This will be instant dividends! This was a once in a lifetime marketing opportunity. Rejoice Bills' fans, no matter what the outcome is rejoice! This might be the biggest shot of prosperity for this franchise and for that we all should be thankful and elated that TO is now a BUFFALO BILL!!!

I'm sure other FA's are just going to jump at the chance to join one of the biggest malcontents on the field and in the locker room in maybe the history of the NFL.
I believe they will and that's because what we need is not a skilled offensive player. We'll be signing these defensive players no problem now.

peters needs to agree to his deal
Even if we don't it won't matter, he's under contract. I would very much like to get it out of the way though. What we need and will do though is to get another top tier OL all the more now to complete our O-Line. Now who can that be?

This will be instant dividends! This was a once in a lifetime marketing opportunity. Rejoice Bills' fans, no matter what the outcome is rejoice! This might be the biggest shot of prosperity for this franchise and for that we all should be thankful and elated that TO is now a BUFFALO BILL!!!

I just posted a similar thought on another board. I'm new to the Two Bills Drive board. I love this idea. At first my heart sunk and I was like what the ...... But lets think about. Jones came to town and went back to the Bears for the same deal we offered. More FA will jump on the band wagon now. All I say is the Bills FO and Coaches NEED TO PROTECT THE QB! Still have to worry about the LB blitz, but now the blind side from the WR position.