Marshawn Lynch And Draft Picks.

I don't agree with beast modes activities off the field. They are stupid and could be avoided without a doubt. But yet again it's another young star with money. I hate to see him get in trouble because he does give a 100% on the field and to make such stupid mistakes is very annoying(thought the first time he got in trouble would, help him learn) But I would not trade him at all. He just needs to clean his act up and act like a symbol of this team. Many people look forward to what he can do for this city, as well as help this team become something. Cant give up so quickly, we have to help him out and support him through this ridiculous choice he made.

get it together beast mode you have alot of fans who are counting on you!

Am I missing something? Dungy was not Indy's HC when Manning was drafted, unless I'm completely misremembering.

You are not missing anything. Jim Mora was the HC of Indy when Manning was drafted.

I have not read Dungy's book personally, so I have no idea if the poster put Dungy's words into the proper context.

I'm trusting that in the upcoming draft Buffalo will put a little more emphasis on taking players that aren't going to be missing games due to stupidity.

JMO

why would you assume that

you have the same arrogant bunch making decisions to out-smart the rest of the NFL.

it will be more non-sense as usual --

including ignoring the OL and instead taking a DB in the top 3 rounds.

He looked like a fine / outstanding compton citizen when we drafted him, who would of known?

that's what happens when the front office is wearing rose colored glasses and tryign to justify the Lynch pick when they had no other RBs on the roster

too bad their talent evaluators had no clue how good Fred Jackson was - or they would not have felt boxed in to drafting Lynch.

Poz has great character but sucks as a football player. Marshwan is an immature kid who is a great football player. I'll take the great football player everytime

Poz is an average MLB in this league and is going into his second season. Lynch has very average production after two seasons and is only slightly better than average. Some of you are just so terrible at grading a player's performance it's not even funny. I love Lynch as a player and I think his best attributes are the desire he brings and energy he spreads. He is not a great football player. I'd say he is a good football player who gives outstanding effort.

Poz is an average MLB in this league and is going into his second season. Lynch has very average production after two seasons and is only slightly better than average. Some of you are just so terrible at grading a player's performance it's not even funny. I love Lynch as a player and I think his best attributes are the desire he brings and energy he spreads. He is not a great football player. I'd say he is a good football player who gives outstanding effort.

POZ is going into his 3rd season, which makes his lack of production in 2008 even more problematic.

Since he is from Penn State, he probably just needs 5 or 8 years to get up to speed so he can be the great white hope OBD used muliple picks to acquire.