Kelly sells house in OP and the buyer is Lynch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how Jimbo stopped getting into trouble. He built a big bar in his own house.

funny because it is true. im glad to see marshawn step in and take it over. gives him a good place to stay and keep his nose out of trouble.

now all Jimbo needs to do is show him the tunnel that leads to the Big Tree Inn and he's all set!

EXACTLY!

What, he was only a $100,000 short on $500,000,000 (give or take a couple $100 Million)??!!?!?

That's what my sources say. Actually he was only $73,294.17 short, I just rounded it up, but now he's more than ready. My sources indicate that he is now worth more than Rogers Communication group and should be able to outbid them easily because of the sale of this house to Marshawn.

My sources also say that if he has to, he will start to sell off bits of his Virginia real estate little by little to stay just ahead of Rogers Communication group if he has to. Jimbo is positioning himself nicely here.

Long live Jim. And as the other poster asked......I drive a 1988 Cutlass Olds Supreme. Gold with brown cloth interior. The only thing that has happened to this beauty is the ceiling is falling sagging down on my head, but other than that, this kitty is still purring after all these years.

You guys did notice the :lol: at the end of that post, right?

You can edit that title, bob ... just click the "edit" box on your original post. Then nobody else will make fun of it. :beer:

LMAO. Jesus. Thank You. I mean, now I know how easy it is for Crayonz to get his good work done!

That's what my sources say. Actually he was only $73,294.17 short, I just rounded it up, but now he's more than ready. My sources indicate that he is now worth more than Rogers Communication group and should be able to outbid them easily because of the sale of this house to Marshawn.

My sources also say that if he has to, he will start to sell off bits of his Virginia real estate little by little to stay just ahead of Rogers Communication group if he has to. Jimbo is positioning himself nicely here.

Long live Jim. And as the other poster asked......I drive a 1988 Cutlass Olds Supreme. Gold with brown cloth interior. The only thing that has happened to this beauty is the ceiling is falling sagging down on my head, but other than that, this kitty is still purring after all these years.

Does the cutlass have the 3800 V6??

You guys did notice the :lol: at the end of that post, right?

You can edit that title, bob ... just click the "edit" box on your original post. Then nobody else will make fun of it. :beer:

Done and done. Thanks Lori!!! Darn interweb, so very complicated for middle age-sters like me.

Does the cutlass have the 3800 V6??

Nah, 4 cylinder, rear wheel drive. Don't let that fool you though, this car was made back in the day when US automakers weren't losing money so this car is built to last. I had her up to 73 MPH on the thruway last year when I still had my season tickets!

Do you know how good one of those M and T standing red buffalo magnets looks up against my gold cutlass supreme???

SCCCCCHHHHHWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, lemme tell you!

I guess i have been away from Buffalo for too long. That $589K listing price seems like chump change. The housing prices in WNY are such a bargain it seems silly. Find me another super-famous athlete in a larger city whose decked out house would sell for that?!?!?

I guess i have been away from Buffalo for too long. That $589K listing price seems like chump change. The housing prices in WNY are such a bargain it seems silly. Find me another super-famous athlete in a larger city whose decked out house would sell for that?!?!?

Maybe his car, but not his house. :wallbash:

Linky

Never overestimate the collective I.Q. here.

Don't you mean underestimate? :wallbash:

The mental vision fo the car and its condition had me laughing out loud, good sheet. Could you sell it for more than Skooby's at a classic car show?