One guy who hasn't been mentioned at #11

Not saying I would be unhappy with that scenario, but we need more help on the offensive line if things stay the same as they are right now.

Jerry would address that imperative need for that elusive 3-tech DT for our system, that unless they still hold some hope for McCargo.

If we draft Jerry in the first I believe they would be looking to add OLs in the second and third rounds.

H2o and others had mentioned Jerry numerous times in the recent past. Curiously he's not linked to the Bills by very many "professionals" spewing out mock drafts.

He'd be a perfect fit (for better or worse) in the system we use. He's considered a one gap, penetrating DT...

I think he'd be a good selection but as with many players who might be available to the Bills, I'd rather, if possible, trade down to pick him.

Assuming that none of the super blue chippers slide down to us, then we're looking at one of the three pass rushers, Jerry, and Pettigrew at #11. In this scenario it would be great to trade down and pick up an extra pick. I don't think that any of these players are viewed as great values at #11 as McKelvin was last year.

DT Peria Jerry Ole Miss.

I'm not really crazy about any of this years DEs (although I admit I've really only seen a lot of Orakapo, who screams "workout warrior" to me). I'd love Raji but I don't see him there at 11.

How bout this for a dream draft.....

1. Peria Jerry DT Ole Miss

2. Robert Ayers DE Tenn

3. Chase Coffman TE Mizzou

I wasnt overly impressed with that highlight video...I think #11 is way to high for him, especially since a lot of mocks have him going in the 2nd...

I dont think Coffman makes it out of the 2nd round either...too many teams need a TE...

I wasnt overly impressed with that highlight video...I think #11 is way to high for him, especially since a lot of mocks have him going in the 2nd...

I dont think Coffman makes it out of the 2nd round either...too many teams need a TE...

Yeah, Jerry only in a trade down scenario.

I personally don't know Bo Diddly (although I know who he is) but in the trade down scenario, Ziggy Hood has moved ahead of Peria Jerry on my board...if anyone cares about my board...hey guys...where is everyone?

Yeah, Jerry only in a trade down scenario.

I personally don't know Bo Diddly (although I know who he is) but in the trade down scenario, Ziggy Hood has moved ahead of Peria Jerry on my board...if anyone cares about my board...hey guys...where is everyone?

I'd take my boy Ziggy in Rd for sure

I like these first three, some people are saying we need to address OL and OLB but free agency is not over and id like to think that we will atleast take care of those two starting spots. In that case I really like the idea of either DE,DT,TE or DT,DE, TE but as long as we are strengthinging our d line.

I'd be happy with Orakpo, Brown, Raji, Jerry or Crabtree.

Pettigrew? No f'in way!!! There will be good TE's available in rounds two and three.

I like your list but sadly I have a bad feeling we're going to take Aaron Maybin to use at OLB and provide a boost to our pass rush and ultimately turn into a bust.

I like your list but sadly I have a bad feeling we're going to take Aaron Maybin to use at OLB and provide a boost to our pass rush and ultimately turn into a bust.

Unfortunately, you are probably right. The Bills will take Maybin, stick him at OLB and he will most likely fail terribly there. The Bills need an OLB/MLB/DE/DT/OL/QB/SS or even a RB a pick #11. They don't need some sort of hybrid player that might or might not work out.