Pink Dolphin Found...

We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Wait 'til some of these yahoos start fooling with genetics and releasing specimens into the wild. Before I'm dead I fully expect to see a white-tail bouncing through my yard with a genetically engineered Nike logo on it.

exactly....did they really not think about that??? especially seeing as how it is an albino, which i think means it lacks pigmentation, therefore making it more vulnerable to changing the color if enough of another pigment is ingested......that was my first thought, and I'm a dumbass :thumbdown:

My serious answer would be that the Dolphin probably got pink the way flamingos do: eating shrimp.

Wait 'til some of these yahoos start fooling with genetics and releasing specimens into the wild. Before I'm dead I fully expect to see a white-tail bouncing through my yard with a genetically engineered Nike logo on it.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :thumbdown:

:thumbdown:

That reminds me of the Far Side comic with 2 deer talking and one of them has a bullseye on his chest and the other one say "Bummer of a birthmark"! :doh:

I have no doubt, if and when Sketch Soland ever comes back, Pinkie Pie will most definitely be replaced with the pink dolphin. :thumbdown:

Hell, he may even have something to do with this thing to begin with... he has been on hiatus for quite a while you know.

I have no doubt, if and when Sketch Soland ever comes back, Pinkie Pie will most definitely be replaced with the pink dolphin. :lol:

Hell, he may even have something to do with this thing to begin with... he has been on hiatus for quite a while you know.

Sketch seems to be on a Deanesque leave of absence.