Does FIOS or DirectTV have local commercials?

Talonz

Ok, I surrender - I can't take it any longer - I see that "I buy it" Airport Plaza commercial with the rubber chicken on EVERY channel I watch on Time Warner and I want to scream. I've never had a commercial get under my skin like this. I see it without exaggeration 25+ times a day. Combine that with the endless "HUGE" commercials and Celino + Barnes and I'm ready to pull the plug and get FIOS ( when available in Cheektowaga ) or DTV - do these services have these same local commercials?

I know it may sound silly to some to go to this extreme, but if you live in the Buffalo area and have Time Warner you know what I mean. You can't escape it - CNN, Fox News, Discovery Channel, History Channel, local channels - EVERYWHERE.

Ok, I surrender - I can't take it any longer - I see that "I buy it" Airport Plaza commercial with the rubber chicken on EVERY channel I watch on Time Warner and I want to scream. I've never had a commercial get under my skin like this. I see it without exaggeration 25+ times a day. Combine that with the endless "HUGE" commercials and Celino + Barnes and I'm ready to pull the plug and get FIOS ( when available in Cheektowaga ) or DTV - do these services have these same local commercials?

I know it may sound silly to some to go to this extreme, but if you live in the Buffalo area and have Time Warner you know what I mean. You can't escape it - CNN, Fox News, Discovery Channel, History Channel, local channels - EVERYWHERE.

Is it as bad as the old Fantasy Island commercials?

Fun Wow.

or June Rhie (sp?)

No buddy bada me.

I can't put in words how bad it is...Honest. It's like nails on a chalkboard, but worse... It's on AT LEAST twice an hour an every channel I watch.. They are making big money right now since they buy gold, so they are saturating the airwaves. It's torture...

The commercial is on right now as I type this..I kid you not... HELP ME

Gotta Buy It! HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! In Business for 50 Years. Yes, I've seen the commercials countless times but as Fezmid siggests the great thing about DVR is recording stuff and then fast forwarding through commercials.