[closed]T.O. Just Might Come Relatively Cheap

H2o

Seems like all of the "Contenders" are saying that they want no parts of T.O. Does this drive down his apparent market value? If that's the case, do we try to sign the guy on a 1 or 2 year deal? Everyone has their arguements for why he shouldn't or wouldn't come here, but I think he just might if we pursued it. Can you imagine how ticked he's getting right now seeing team after team saying no to T.O.? The chip is growing by the hour and the team that gives him a shot just might end up getting a "rabid dog" off the chain on the field. He seems to put up better #'s when there's stuff like this surrounding him. I'm not saying we'll get to the SB if he comes in here, but I think he could be a difference maker for our team. He's usually on his best behavior for atleast 1 year, if not 2. That's about all he's got left anyway.

No. T. O., as he will tell you, needs to get the ball early and often to get into the flow of the game. If you wait until the 3rd quarter to throw him a pass he's cold and might drop it. He's not like Drew Pearson, who in the Hail Mary game did not get a pass thrown to him the whole game until the last drive. He then caught on sideline pass on 4th and 18 and the infamous "Hail Mary" catch (why isn't this guy in the Hall?).

With our QB who doesn't throw to WRs very often, doesn't seem like a good fit. Unless T. O. wants to switch to RB?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.