On a Lighter Note, Michael Strahan

H2o

I dunno man...the Post is absurd. Strahan is a good guy.

I hope you're kidding. A good guy? Based on a carefully cultivated public image? Is he a good guy like Evander Holyfield or Steve Garvey (was)?

There's a public image and then there's the real person behind it. I don't know if he's a good person or not. None of us do. But this didn't come from the Daily News so it's credible. If it's true, then Mr. Strahan has some issues.

I dunno man...the Post is absurd. Strahan is a good guy.

True. He had to do what he had to do. So what... If he thought something was going on and wanted to find out on his own,then so be it. These people do have a life outside of the NFL. I'm sure most of these females cheat on them anyways,since there never around. Most probably just use them for their money.

...And it gets worse. In Stahan's 2006 divorce, the ex-lineman was accused of using "high-tech spyware" to tap his ex-wife's phone and installing "a secret video system to record her sister undressing."

Who hasn't secretly recording their sister in law naked?

http://www.comcast.net/sports/russakoffrul...tsthefirsttime/

I find it pretty funny. I don't even think she's that attractive, but the guy is going to some serious lengths to try to keep tabs on her. If you don't trust some one that much, let it go. It's better for the both of you.

Yikes Nicole Murphy has the face of a man.

Take it easy; to clarify, I "based that" on my interaction with him.

I've spent a good amount of time with him and worked with him a handful of times, and all the time I've spent with him he has come across as a good guy. That's the only reason I'm skeptical. He's obviously had some relationship issues in the past with the divorce, but that doesn't mean he isn't a good guy.

I hope you're kidding. A good guy? Based on a carefully cultivated public image? Is he a good guy like Evander Holyfield or Steve Garvey (was)?

There's a public image and then there's the real person behind it. I don't know if he's a good person or not. None of us do. But this didn't come from the Daily News so it's credible. If it's true, then Mr. Strahan has some issues.

she looks like a freaking alien or something....she must have some good stuff down there cause it sure ain't her looks....

she admitted to cheating, so his suspicions were pretty accurate...however, one has to wonder if his insecurities were the thing that caused her to cheat in the first place...