Every time someone is even rumored to be cut, people want him in Buffa

You're the RETARD buddy!!! Why would a team that has not been to the playoffs in ten years, and has had one of the worst passing games in the league for this entire decade not want to bring in a guy who is still a top 10 receiver in this league, and is the number 2 all time touchdown reception leader? It makes all the sense in the world to bring TO to Buffalo. Our team needs a shakeup. We have been going thru the motions for years. Did you watch our divisional games this year? We were absolutely pathetic. The team is rudderless. Professional sports is about having at least some stars. We have none. The biggest stars on the Bills our us the FANS. Are you excited by any of our offseason moves in the past 5 years? I didn't think so. To win in the NFL you have to think big.. Our team doesn't think much, and when they do, they think SMALL. That won't cut it in today's NFL. TO is a great player. He is worth a shot. This is not a team that is great, that needs a little tinkering. There is NOTHING here to upset. We are a terrible team, as shown by our pitiful finish of 2-8 last year. We have made no big free agent signings. Something has to be done. Does any team bring in more free agents and sign less of them than us? I think not.

Posts like yours are just negative. Why don't you tell us something constructive about how we can improve our team instead of ripping on people who want us to bring in a future HALL of FAMER?

Actually my post was constructive, in that it is obvious that bringing T.O. in would hurt this team, now that is constructive isn't it? Not so sure he is a future HOF either. He has the stats but his drama will turn alot of people off that vote, it was even a big discussion to vote Lawrence Taylor in and T.O. is nowhere near the level of player that LT was. And how are "we" going to make the Bills better? Do you have $12-15 million in your pocket to play for a decent player to come in? Keep your eye on it if you do, it will end up in Ralph's pocket. Dude, we are fans, we can't control what this team does, so we are free to speak our mind, and it is more than obvious that this FO is probably the worst in the NFL.

No I believe you are the retard, by a country mile if you think we should bring that idiot in. Teams need stars, you are absolutely correct, but they don't need cancers! T.O. tore apart an Eagles team single handedly that was just months removed from playing in the Super Bowl. He was on the most talented team in the NFL and has tore the chemistry apart on that team in Dallas. He has slammed every quarterback he has played with in the media since he played with Jeff Garcia almost a decade ago, they were all thrown under the bus and Trent would be no exception. Bringing him in would only but this team farther away from contending.

Ken Hamlin TO's team mate was on NFL radio today. He completely dismissed that he ruined locker room chemistry. he said despite what people are saying he was fine in the locker room and brought chracter, you need all types of people in the locker room. I'm paraphrasing but that was the jist. basically saying he was shocked, and they are a worse team without him. IF by having Owens he makes us competitive and opens up our offense, dont you think it's at least worth taking a look. Our #2 Guy going intot he season had 8 catches 2 TD's and threatened to kill his father with a gun. TO does pushups in his driveway, and cries about his QB, big deal.