Jason Brown and Coles

I'm not sure what teh actual cap numbers are, but if we signed Brown and Coles to the contracts they received, how much would we have left under the cap?

Who gives a Sh*t??? Hello, we didn't sign them!! Whats next, how much would Tom Brady cost us if he were on our team?

I wanted to see how much money we would have had left to sign other FA's draft picks and re-sign our players. People were complaining because Coles got a contract that they felt the Bengals overpaid for, so I wanted to see if we actually did overpay whether that would have put us in a bad position financially or whether it would have been monetarily feasible

How much would it cost to bring Vince Lombardi back from the dead and to transport Jim Kelly back to his 1992 body / brain? Heck, might as well bring in the rest of the boys too - Bruce, Thurman, Andre, step up...

I wanted to see how much money we would have had left to sign other FA's draft picks and re-sign our players. People were complaining because Coles got a contract that they felt the Bengals overpaid for, so I wanted to see if we actually did overpay whether that would have put us in a bad position financially or whether it would have been monetarily feasible

Hey Beast,

clumping platelets just put up the salary cap page up in the pinned topics last week. If you shot him a message he could probably get you the answer pretty quickly.

The Bills would have had what seems like a hundred million dollars left. The Skins went into the off season with 8 Mill in cap space, signed a guy to a 7yr/$100 deal (30 mil or so in the first 13 months), and a guy to a 6yr/$56 deal. Then they cut two guys so they could sign their draft picks. It seems to me that the cap cannot be measure in pure numbers because the math just does not add up. If we spent about half the money on those two as the Skins did on their guys, Id estimate it would have taken up $4 Mil of NFL cap space.