Angelo Crowell

Angelo Crowell  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him, dump him, or wait to see what the market price is for him?

• Sign him now
    • Tell him to seek life elsewhere...now
    • Wait and see if we can get him cheap

(Sorry if you all know what his happening with Crow, I looked around and didn't see much of anything, anywhere.)

I voted for 3. The guy is only 27, he is way, way better than Ellison, and he can be a good leader on this team. BUT, I highly doubt that people are beating down his door, since we haven't heard anything about him visiting anywhere....probably due to the knee thing.

I think the Bills should sight tight and make him(his agent) realize that last year's lame-ass move with the knee surgery was not only seen as a red flag by the Bills, but by the rest of the league as well. I have yet to find any mention of any interest in Crowell. The longer this persists, the less money you have to pay.

Hopefully Crowell's agent comes back with his tail between his legs and gives us an incentive-laden steal deal. He bluffed, Brandon called it, and now it's time to face the music.

(Sorry if you all know what his happening with Crow, I looked around and didn't see much of anything, anywhere.)

I voted for 3. The guy is only 27, he is way, way better than Ellison, and he can be a good leader on this team. BUT, I highly doubt that people are beating down his door, since we haven't heard anything about him visiting anywhere....probably due to the knee thing.

I think the Bills should sight tight and make him(his agent) realize that last year's lame-ass move with the knee surgery was not only seen as a red flag by the Bills, but by the rest of the league as well. I have yet to find any mention of any interest in Crowell. The longer this persists, the less money you have to pay.

Hopefully Crowell's agent comes back with his tail between his legs and gives us an incentive-laden steal deal. He bluffed, Brandon called it, and now it's time to face the music.

If he is knee is better then I think he would be an upgrade. We would not have to waist a high draft pick on a LB. We could focus on both lines.