Robin Williams in Hospital

Fingon

We know the reason Robin Williams postponed all four performances of his one-man show in Florida: Sources say he's currently in the intensive care unit at a Miami hospital with heart issues and could be laid up for a while.

Williams, 57, has been on his ''Weapons of Self Destruction'' tour since September.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-n...ory/933065.html

Cocaine will do that to your heart. No offense but I never found Robin Williams funny. He seemed like an attention starved third grader with OCD on lots sugar to me. If there was ever a LAMP comedian- its Robin. I still wish him health though

Cocaine will do that to your heart. No offense but I never found Robin Williams funny. He seemed like an attention starved third grader with OCD on lots sugar to me. If there was ever a LAMP comedian- its Robin. I still wish him health though

I thought he was funny until he became famous and started doing the "Hey look, I'm Robin Williams!" routine in every performance. No question about his talent, but movies like Patch Adams and the one where he dresses up like the Grandmother were just horrible.

Still, best of luck to him for a full recovery. My sister taught his kid in elementary school and met him a few times; she said he was a decent guy.

I have about the exact same feeling about him Pete. He's had some moments when he wasn't too bad. When I was a kid and only knew him from Mork and Mindy I didn't think he was too bad. The other day I tried to watch a rerun of it TV Land and couldn't last 10 minutes. Dead Poets Society, with all it pretentiousness was pretty good I guess.

I too, wish him well and hope he pulls through.

I have about the exact same feeling about him Pete. He's had some moments when he wasn't too bad. When I was a kid and only knew him from Mork and Mindy I didn't think he was too bad. The other day I tried to watch a rerun of it TV Land and couldn't last 10 minutes. Dead Poets Society, with all it pretentiousness was pretty good I guess.

I too, wish him well and hope he pulls through.

When I was younger, I hated him, but loved Johnathan Winters??? Could not stand mork and mindy, now I love his work. Get well guy.

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds like sugery was a success.

But my favorite sugery joke was from Rodney Dangerfield before his heart surgery: If things go right, I'll be there about a week, and if things don't go right, I'll be there about an hour and a half.

:thumbdown:

BTW, he's up on the VIP floor at the Cleveland Clinic. My wife is an RN at the Clinic, but not on the VIP floor.