I hate to attack

But some of the sh-- i read on this board is unbelievable.

The gist(sp?) of the stuff i read on here is this "WE DONT HAVE TALENT!!!!!!WE NEED PLAYMAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!WE NEED GAME-CHANGERS!!!!!!!!!WE NEED BALLHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!"

So, then you guys defend the Florence signing, and say you love it. I even read that someone(Dawgg) thinks Florence could be an upgrade.

If you guys could find me someone who made more plays and changed more games for our defense last year than Greer I'd appreciate it.

Go ahead and tell me 7 mil is too much for him, but you wanna pay Florence 3.3???

Like I said, I'm sure plenty of people on here have level heads and are smart. I don't mean to attack you. But Jesus Christ, if you're supporting the FO saving 3.7 mil to go from Greer to FLorence, then you're ridiculous. Especially considering we're nowhere near the cap.

The gist(sp?) of the stuff i read on here is this "WE DONT HAVE TALENT!!!!!!WE NEED PLAYMAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!WE NEED GAME-CHANGERS!!!!!!!!!WE NEED BALLHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!"

So, then you guys defend the Florence signing, and say you love it. I even read that someone(Dawgg) thinks Florence could be an upgrade.

If you guys could find me someone who made more plays and changed more games for our defense last year than Greer I'd appreciate it.

Go ahead and tell me 7 mil is too much for him, but you wanna pay Florence 3.3???

Like I said, I'm sure plenty of people on here have level heads and are smart. I don't mean to attack you. But Jesus Christ, if you're supporting the FO saving 3.7 mil to go from Greer to FLorence, then you're ridiculous. Especially considering we're nowhere near the cap.

pretty sure greer isnt gonna help put pressure on the qb or score points for us on offense.

that being said, our secondary is the least of our concerns. on offense we need help on the o-line, could use a qb, te another receiver, center, etc. on defense we could use a dt to go along with stroud, a linebacker or two, maybe a safety to compliment whitner, and some defensive ends that will put pressure on the cornerback.

most of the b*tching on here doesnt have much to do with our secondary, just every other postition on the field.

greer is just not a difference maker. solid but not worth the salary.

florence did not fit in at jax. he will get burned often. at this time next year, we will probably say he sucks. but he does have talent.

I don't think we are going Greer to Florence, I think we are going Greer to McKelvin...as much as I loved Greer, McKelvin made some plays that we haven't seen made around here by a DB in a long time...that INT against KC was nothing short of a top-level CB play...

You need to do more homework on the Florence signing. Do some research first, then get back to us.

I will give you a hint.

Florence is not expected to replace Greer. I will leave it at that and maybe you'll figure out the rest :rolleyes:

You need to do more homework on the Florence signing. Do some research first, then get back to us.

I will give you a hint.

Florence is not expected to replace Greer. I will leave it at that and maybe you'll figure out the rest :rolleyes:

Thanks for enlightening me. I'd rather pay 9 mil/year for Greer than 3.3 for florence.

Go ahead and say Florence is a depth signing, Greer would be a starter signing.

I will give you a hint. You don't know how to build a team and your a jackass.

Have you been reading the same board? I think there is pretty much consensus that we need linemen on both sides of the ball, a tight end, and possibly an outside linebacker. We have cornerbacks. Greer is fine and will probably start somewhere. Probably not here. He deserves not only first string money but also a chance to play first string.

Thanks for enlightening me. I'd rather pay 9 mil/year for Greer than 3.3 for florence.

Go ahead and say Florence is a depth signing, Greer would be a starter signing.

I will give you a hint. You don't know how to build a team and your a jackass.

If you're going to talk like that post on the nazi board you half witted piece of shyt. We are very polite and collegial here and if you don't like that you can kiss my hairy irish buttocks. :wallbash: