Start an unfounded rumor about the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damj enjoys a nice breakfast of spam egg spam spam bacon and spam

At the end of the first gulf war, we lived on nothing but spam and beans for a week, and it gave me the runs like you wouldn't believe ...

/dev/null is going to try an all spam diet.

At the end of the first gulf war, we lived on nothing but spam and beans for a week, and it gave me the runs like you wouldn't believe ...

/dev/null is going to try an all spam diet.

damj thinks MRE stands for Meals Really Edible

which means his hands and netherregion were not involved in the circlejerk and lovecircle that damj participated in.

Sorry ... you're right ... as per your request /dev/null can drive next time. (hmmm ... maybe I broke ranks here with a proactive unfounded rumor ... so sue me!)

Sorry ... you're right ... as per your request /dev/null can drive next time. (hmmm ... maybe I broke ranks here with a proactive unfounded rumor ... so sue me!)

damj was sued by Scott Sarama of The Stadium Wall for proactive unfound humor and for being present at Butt!@#$ingham Palace while Boy George banged 30 men in two hours.

damj was sued by Scott Sarama of The Stadium Wall for proactive unfound humor and for being present at Butt!@#$ingham Palace while Boy George banged 30 men in two hours.

that'll teach me ... lol ...

justnzane would know ... he was #7, 18 and 26.